Watts Homes & Construction is a design/build firm. What does this mean for you?
- It means our design team will work with you to craft a home that’s tailored to the way you live your life.
- It means you’re working with a team that understands the difference between what a design looks like on paper and how it must actually be built.
- It means less confusion. A lot less! We aren’t checking in with an architect at a separate firm and waiting for that person to get back in touch with us. You’re not painstakingly explaining the vision of your home and hoping someone else explains it to us with as much enthusiasm. We’re not waiting for a builder at a different company to schedule a start date or waiting while they re-schedule your project. Our team is a complete unit from start to finish.
- It means fewer delays due to working with our team ensures we set a schedule and stick to it.
- Watts Homes & Construction is directly involved with all of the structural, mechanical and electrical design elements of every home we build.
Whether you’re interested in customizing one of our existing floor plans or you want to
create a one of a kind home from the ground up, Watts Homes & Construction can help.
The Watts Homes & Construction Design Process:
- Set up your free consultation with our design team where we will listen to your wants and needs to articulate your vision more clearly.
- Once you have made the decision to move forward with the design process you will sign the design agreement and complete the design questionnaire. The team will review your information and a team member will meet with you to discuss.
- Understanding the project goals, our design team then sketches the vision from a variety of viewpoints.
- Together we will review a more comprehensive design plan. We communicate will with you so that you fully understand your project aesthetics and costs.
- As the design matures, we apply our design and construction expertise to turn your vision into a reality.
- Upon completion, we work with you to make any final tweaks to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with the design.
- An estimate and specifications are created for you detailing costs and timeline.
- This marks the end of the design process and the start of the building process!