Financing Checklist & Lenders
Below is a list of items that a financial institution may require at loan application. Please note that this list may not be all inclusive so check with your financial institution for requirements.
Loan App Checklist
- Drivers license or other ID
- Residence address for the past two years
- Name & address of each employer for the past two years & W-2’s
- Gross monthly salary & current pay stubs for last 30 days
- Social Security number(s)
- 3 months bank statements
- Names, addresses, account #, balances, & monthly payments of all open loans
- Address of other real estate owned
- Money for credit report & appraisal
Watts Homes & Construction recommended Lenders
You may use your lender of choice when financing the purchase of real estate.
Watts Homes & Construction recommends using a local lender not only for speed and convenience, but also for the ability to have face to face communications with your lender during and after the sale. Below is a list of lenders our customers have used and recommend.
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home’s sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer’s down payment percentage, and the loan’s interest rate. If you are in need of financing, visit our financing page.