MODEL HOME HOURS:
Please visit our Open House Calendar for dates and times.
Model homes are available for private showings. Call Watts Homes & Construction at 269-345-3859 or Don Scherzinger 269-303-1502 to schedule.
ASSOCIATION DUES: 2 payments of $1,900 due in January & July of each year covers::
- Clubhouse maintenance
- Road maintenance
- Snow removal – streets, driveways, sidewalks
- Lawn maintenance – mowing, trimming, weeding
- Sprinkling system maintenance
- Weekly waste removal
- Hunter’s Run association dues
- Maintenance of neighborhood sign
- Reserve fund
- Insurance – common areas, condo structure & liability
Association is managed by:
Parkview Hills Management Company
- Your personal insurance policy will be a condo insurance policy; which is typically referred to as an “H06 Policy.” This covers contents, liability and some structural aspects.
- Make sure you have enough personal liability insurance to cover your assets. Even though the Association would be liable for most accidents on the outside of your condo, if your grandson left marbles on the sidewalk and someone slipped, you could be held responsible. You may want to consider an umbrella liability policy.
- Your condo insurance should include coverage for a place to live if your condo was destroyed. This is not covered by the Association policy.
- Flooding is not covered. This includes water leaching into the basement. A broken pipe, however, would be covered.
- HC Assoc Section 1 – Receipt of Documents
- HC Assoc Section 2 – Master Deed, Amendments, Bylaws, Drawings
- HC Assoc Section 3 – Purchase Agreement
- HC Assoc Section 4 – Condominium Buyers Handbook
- HC Assoc Section 5 – Disclosure
- HC Assoc Section 6 – Articles of Incorporation – Non Profit
- HC Assoc Section 7 – Bylaws
- HC Assoc Section 8 – Escrow Agreement
- HC Assoc Section 9 – Instruction Sheet
- HC Assoc Section 10 – Supplement to Hunter’s Run PUD
- HC Assoc Section 11 – Hunter’s Run Articles of Incorporation
- HC Assoc Section 12 – Hunter’s Run Covenants, Conditions, Restrictions
- HC Assoc Section 13 – Hunters Run Bylaws