MODEL HOME HOURS:
Please visit our Events Calendar for dates and times.
Model homes are available for private showings. Call Watts Homes & Construction at 269-345-3859 or Don Scherzinger 269-303-1502 to schedule.
ASSOCIATION DUES: $3,500 total per year (2 payments of $1,750.00). Collected in two installments, January & July of each year & includes:
- Clubhouse maintenance
- Road maintenance
- Snow removal – streets, driveways, sidewalks
- Lawn maintenance – mowing, trimming, weeding
- Sprinkling system maintenance
- Weekly waste removal
- Hunter’s Run association dues
- Maintenance of neighborhood sign
- Reserve fund
- Insurance – common areas, condo structure & liability
- This association is self-managed (no management company)
Insurance Tips from our Agent: Lee Lancaster, State Farm Insurance, Plainwell
- Your personal insurance can be either condo insurance (which always comes with a small amount of structural coverage) or renter’s insurance (same, except no structural coverage). Renter’s insurance is typically more expensive, so it usually makes sense to purchase condo insurance.
- Make sure you have enough personal liability insurance to cover your assets. Even though the Association would be liable for most accidents on the outside of your condo, if your grandson left marbles on the sidewalk and someone slipped, you could be held responsible. You may want to consider an umbrella liability policy.
- Your condo insurance should include coverage for a place to live if your condo was destroyed. This is not covered by the Association policy.
- Flooding is not covered. This includes water leaching into the basement. A broken pipe, however, would be covered.
- HC Assoc Section 1 – Receipt of Documents
- HC Assoc Section 2 – Master Deed, Amendments, Bylaws, Drawings
- HC Assoc Section 3 – Purchase Agreement
- HC Assoc Section 4 – Condominium Buyers Handbook
- HC Assoc Section 5 – Disclosure
- HC Assoc Section 6 – Articles of Incorporation – Non Profit
- HC Assoc Section 7 – Bylaws
- HC Assoc Section 8 – Escrow Agreement
- HC Assoc Section 9 – Instruction Sheet
- HC Assoc Section 10 – Supplement to Hunter’s Run PUD
- HC Assoc Section 11 – Hunter’s Run Articles of Incorporation
- HC Assoc Section 12 – Hunter’s Run Convenants, Conditions, Restrictions
- HC Assoc Section 13 – Hunters Run Bylaws